If you’ve ever had a dog, you will probably agree that one of the reasons we love these creatures so much is that they are far more sincere and open than we are. Whatever happens to your lovely doggo, you’ll see it by simply looking at their face which basically shows it all. Whether they’re asking for their fave mouthwatering cookie, or jumping for joy when they see you come back from work, their sparkling eyes will get the message across — straight to your heart.
Here at Psychology Today Articles with the help of Bright Side we couldn’t hold back our smiles when we saw these lovely emotional doggos, and we hope you’ll fall in love with them too!
20. “My dog’s first reaction to the carpeted rooms in our brand new house. I think she’s excited…”
19. “I finally caved and got her one of those weird stale cookies from the pet store.”
18. When you’re not prepared for so much love:
17. “My mom hasn’t been home for 9 weeks due to an accident. Our dog was so happy to see her.”
16. Would you rub my belly, buddy?
15. “My dog was very proud of herself for graduating level 1 obedience classes!”
14. That smile says it all.
13. “I tried to take a 5-month-old picture of my daughter and the dog jumped in…”
12. It’s bath time!
11. “My dog got stuck under the couch, he was really happy to see me!”
10. “What just touched my tail?!”
9. “My aunt’s dog loves giving hugs, and this is always the face he makes.”
8. Just look at these smiling eyes!
7. No way! What do you mean all the dog treats are gone?!
6. “I was brushing my dog and this was the face she gave me…”
5. This little cutie has something on his mind…
4. “Every time my dog gets excited, she closes her eyes and smiles.”
3. When you hear a good old joke that always works.
2. Let’s have a beach pawty, hoomans!
1. “Wife sent this after picking up our dog from surgery today. Says he’s ’still under the influence’.”
Do you have a dog? Can you share a funny picture of your fluffy friend with us? We’d be glad to find your pics in the comments!